1. What is your educational background? (university education(s) and field(s))
BcS in Art history and Intellectual history. Final paper: “Time and space in the temple of the peaceful dragon”, Nyckelviksskolan School of Art and graphic design from Forsbergs School of Design.
2. What is your title at SSES?
3. What are some of the everyday activities you perform at SSES?
I make posters, social media posts, newsletters, publish and edit articles on our web. I think of the way SSES communicate and try to express that visually or in text.
4. What is your previous work experience?
Illustrator and graphic designer for Metro, Stockholm. Freelance illustrator and graphic designer doing interactive media books and traditional print books. Some clients: Liber, Sanoma, Natur & Kultur, Fri Tanke. Teacher of illustration and graphic design at Forsbergs.
5. Name one or several of your unexpected skills
Astronomy, coordination (fitness instructor at Friskis & Svettis), Aikido black belt, Massage therapist, speak Hungarian.
6. What is the best thing about working at SSES?
To boldly go where no one has gone before along with birds of the same feather 😉 The challenge in having a message and to make people to understand that message.
7. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Moments uncluttered by expectations, desire, guilt or anger, in tune with the flow of creativity.
8. Which living person do you most admire?
The Dalai Lama
9. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
”Yes” and ”You can do it”
10. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
11.What is your motto?
This information has been provided by the person above and has been published on the condition of accuracy. SSES bears no responsibility for any inaccuracies therein.