1. What is your educational background? (university education(s) and field(s))
School of life I guess. I started working directly after high school to support my adventures around the globe.
2. What is your title at SSES?
3. What are some of the everyday activities you perform at SSES?
I’m making sure the SSES office runs smooth as well as pleasant and also woking close to support the SSES management team with a variety of tasks.
4. What is your previous work experience?
I have over a decade of great hospitality experience from working as a concierge, receptionist and waitress at various hotels and restaurants in Stockholm. Prior to joining SSES I worked for more than 5 years at a Management Consulting firm as their Office Manager and Executive assistant. I have also worked as a volunteer for African Impact at different projects in Kenya and in Zimbabwe.
5. Name one or several of your unexpected skills
I know a great deal about African wildlife, lions in particular after working at several wildlife projects in the Masai Mara and Hwange national parks.
6. What is the best thing about working at SSES?
The people and that we inspire students to follow their dreams and ideas.
7. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
When there’s no more wars and we stop destroying Mother Earth and start to care for our planet instead.
8. Which living person do you most admire?
My mother, she is the strongest person I know.
9. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
10. What is your motto?
You only live once, make the most of it.
What goes around comes around.
This information has been provided by the person above and has been published on the condition of accuracy. SSES bears no responsibility for any inaccuracies therein.