Elvira started at SSES in March 2022 in the newly created role as Content Writer.
1. What is your educational background? (university education(s) and field(s))
– Bachelor’s degree in rhetorical and literary communication, Uppsala University
– Master’s degree in rhetoric, Uppsala University
– Sociolinguistics, psychology, discourse analysis, rhetoric, University of Reading
2. What is your title at SSES?
3. What are some of the everyday activities you perform at SSES?
I write… content! The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I also do things like proofreading, I do some research, conduct interviews etc.
4. What is your previous work experience?
Before starting at SSES I worked for a small IT-company with communication and admin, and earlier I have among other things done volunteer work for several equestrian associations, worked in sales, and done some freelance work as a writer and designer.
5. Name one or several of your unexpected skills
I’m incredibly good at the card game “Hej knekt”, and if given the chance I will go all Marie Kondo on your entire home.
6. What is the best thing about working at SSES?
Working with such experienced and intelligent people.
7. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Forgetting about life, the universe and everything, while doing something I love.
8. Which living person do you most admire?
9. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
10. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
On a good day, maybe Audrey Hepburn. On other days, Diogenes.
11. What is your motto?
‘F*ck it dude, let’s go bowling.’