Please note that due to the ongoing developments regarding COVID-19, this activity has now been postponed until further notice. Please stay tuned for further application updates on our site and social media channels.
A City for Everyone
Make Stockholm a more inclusive city. During an intense one-week bootcamp experience, you will work together with students from a multitude of disciplines and cultures to design and prototype solutions that benefit individuals with disabilities.
Through a variety of sessions and excursions, you will meet entrepreneurs and other experts in technology, culture and design while working closely with students from Babson College. Expand your creative capacity, learn how to design for inclusion and develop ideas with a human-centered approach.
- Entrepreneurial Thinking and Acting: Participants will participate in a ‘Design Challenge’ that requires them to create, identify, assess, shape, and act on opportunities in an unfamiliar social context within a short timeframe.
- Social, Environmental, and Economic Responsibility: Participants will make decisions about how to execute the design challenge by assessing in real-time an awareness of relevant stakeholders and ethical considerations pertaining to matters of creating social, environmental, and economic value.
- Self and Contextual Awareness: Participants will leverage cross-cultural opportunities to learn about their respective similarities and differences.
- Functional Depth with Integrative Ability: Participants will draw upon their own functional knowledge and multiple functional skills and perspectives to execute the design challenge project for the course.
- Managing in a Global Environment: Participants will be exposed to a variety of complex decisions during site visits and informal conversations about recognizing, evaluating, and managing complex global opportunities.
- Leadership and Teamwork: Participants will experience a fast-paced, interactive design
challenge with international students in a temporary work team that will require collaborative work and effective leadership.
In order to be eligible, you must be a student of one of our member universities KI, KMH, Konstfack, KTH, SSE or SU.