ARE YOU OUR NEW COURSE ASSISTANT?
The Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship (SSES) is an interdisciplinary nonprofit collaboration of leading academic universities (Karolinska Institutet, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm School of Economics, University College of Art, Crafts & Design (Konstfack), Royal College of Music, and Stockholm University). Today, the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship is one of the best-established and most influential institutions of entrepreneurship education in the world.
SSES is currently recruiting an energetic and self-motivated student from one of its member universities for the position of part-time Course Assistant, beginning in March 2023.
Deadline to apply 19th of February
The role of the Course Assistant is an established position focusing on coordinating one SSES-course per academic period; a total of four courses throughout the year. As the Course Assistant, your primary responsibilities include:
- assisting SSES and the Course Director with the coordination of planning, execution and follow-up of one SSES course per academic period
- contact with students enrolled in the course
- will be an essential member of the SSES team
- are open-minded and flexible
- are service-oriented
- have excellent communication skills in English.
- have the vision to make Sweden a global leader of knowledge-based entrepreneurship education
- are a tight-knit team of ten diverse individuals across a wide range of backgrounds, disciplines, cultures, ages and more
- offer exciting challenges and opportunities for professional development
- offer health/wellbeing compensation of up to 500 SEK / semester
- offer the possibility to use the SSES office for your university group projects
- Paid part-time position at 15%
- Starting in March 2023
- You will report directly to the Student & Faculty Services department
- Applications will be conducted on a rolling basis.