Give yourself a three-months boost at SSES Ventures and grow your think-up into a start-up.
What it is:
The Fellowship Program is a platform where SSES member school students and alumni can nurture, develop and test their early-stage ideas and projects in a pre-incubation stage. It is an extra-curricular program designed to be taken parallel to studies or a day job.
What you get:
- 1-1 coaching, by our senior business coach
- advisors: industry-specific experts offering their perspective on your idea and its progress
- corporate Partners: a broad range of business services to help you overcome early stage hurdles
- office Space: at SSES Ventures, or apply to get into one of our partner hubs, spread out all around town
- network: exchange experiences with other entrepreneurs in a diverse and interdisciplinary setting
- individuals and teams can apply
- ideation stage project (PowerPoint stage)
- dedication and availability to meet a Senior Business Coach at least once per month
- applications are open all year around. The batches are announced on the third Thursday of each month
- at least one member of the team is an alumni or student of one of our Member Universities