The Fellowship Program
Give yourself a three-months boost at SSES Ventures and grow your think-up into a start-up. The Fellowship Program works as a platform to connect SSES member school students and alumni with the Stockholm start-up scene. Fellows can nurture, develop and test their early-stage ideas in a pre-incubation stage. By meeting individually with a personal coach and professional advisors, you develop your idea at your own pace. It is an independent extra-curricular program designed to be taken parallel to studies or a day job.
What you get
- 1-1 coaching
- Advisors: Professionals from diverse fields offering their expertise to help you in the progression of your project
- Corporate Partners: a broad range of business services to help you overcome early stage hurdles
- SSES courses and Workshops: As a Fellow, you will be part of SSES and always welcome to apply to workshops.
More info on: https://www.sses.se/workshops/
- Office space: You can apply to get into one of our partner hubs, spread out all around town, for free (Alma, Goto10, Epicenter, Impact Hub, Sup46 and many more)
- Individuals and teams can apply
- Ideation stage project (PowerPoint stage)
- Dedication and availability to meet a Senior Business Coach at least once per month
- Applications are open all year around. The batches are announced on the third Thursday of each month
- At least one member of the team is an alumni or student of one of our Member Universities