1. What is your educational background? (university education(s) and field(s))
– Bachelor’s in Multimedia, School of Communication and Media Studies
– Currently doing a Master’s degree in Visual Communication with a focus on Graphic Design at Konstfack
2. What is your title at SSES?
3. What are some of the everyday activities you perform at SSES?
Interact with the community of students and teachers. Make the concept of entrepreneurship engaging and appealing, particularly for art students, while also extending its appeal beyond them. Generate ideas to keep the community actively involved. Learn a lot from the process of it all and share it with those same students.
4. What is your previous work experience?
After completing my bachelor’s degree, I worked as a Graphic Designer @ Startup Portugal. Recently, I finished an internship where I worked as a motion/graphic designer at an independent Swedish Record Label.
5. Name one or several of your unexpected skills
You know that basketball trick where the ball keeps rotating in one finger for quite some time?! I can do that. In fact, I can switch fingers while at it.
6. What is the best thing about working at SSES?
– Encouragement to share opinions/ideas
– Engage with students from different courses
– Have the opportunity to make a positive impact on a student’s growth and progress
7. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
One where I can, every so often, have time to create just for the sake of creating. No deadlines, no brief, just me and wherever that first dot on the blank page takes me.
8. Which living person do you most admire?
My mom. My queen.
9. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
What do you think?
10. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Rosa Parks. Defiant, courageous, resilient. And so much more… that’s Rosa Parks.
11. What is your motto?
Done is better than perfect. (That doesn’t mean one should do the assignment the day before though)