1. What is your educational background?
Oldenburg university: BA Material Culture: Textiles, Economics
California State University Long Beach: Fashion Merchandising and Design
Stockholm University: MA Fashion Studies
2. What is your title at SSES?
3. What are some of the everyday activities you perform at SSES?
– I’m the lucky fairy who handpicks students who travel around the globe in our International Bootcamps.
– Content creation for social media and SSES stories.
– PR at the universities and spreading the word among students, faculty and administration.
– Organizing Student events
4. What is your previous work experience?
– Creative planning and PA to creative director at Thomas Sabo
– student PR consultant at Prime
– Course Assistant at SSES!
5. Name one or several of your unexpected skills
I wrote my BA thesis on beards – landed on Amazon but don’t know how it got there (delivery status: unavailable). I can play the baritone saxophone. Photography and drawing. I can do a splits. I won a beauty contest with my cow (my only medal ever), although more of an accomplishment of my cow…
6. What is the best thing about working at SSES?
I can count the people on one hand whom I HAVEN’T somehow met through SSES. We’re better than any matching app!
7. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Wind down all car windows of my grandpa’s old Mercedes and speed down the country roads in my home village.
8. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
9. What is your motto?
What goes around, comes around.