1. What is your educational background? (university education(s) and field(s))
Master of Science, Industrial Economics. PhD in Economics.
2. What are you teaching at SSES?
Quantitative Research Methodology
3. What is your previous work experience?
I have, among other things, been active as a research policy expert at IVA the Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences and associate professor at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. I am currently the Director of the Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
4. Name one or several of your unexpected skills
I play the accordion, and I know a ridiculous lot about the world imagined by J.R.R. Tolkien.
5. What is the best thing about being part of SSES?
The opportunity to engage with talented PhD students in my field and the joy of teaching within a fully professional organisation.
6. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Seeing my children succeed with something that makes them happy. And peak climbing.
7. Which living person do you most admire?
8. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
9. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
10. What is your motto?
Do your best – but don’t take success or yourself too seriously.