The most important relationship you will ever have in your life is the one with yourself. But how many of us really know the depth of our own potential? In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to apply ideas from the world of business to explore your individual potential.
In order to assess the nature of your strengths, you will learn how to create a one-page canvas, a hybrid of a SWOT analysis and a Value Proposition, that is tailored to the exploration of your unique capabilities.
Skills learned in this workshop
- An introduction to the concept of Self awareness
- Theories and Models on Effective Leadership
- A tool for assessing your unique potential
- A model for exploring your personal value proposition
Who should attend?
Whether you are a budding entrepreneur, an ambitious busy bee or a creative mastermind, this seminar will give you a useful tool to assess your potential and anticipate your next career move.
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION
All students and alumni of SSES member universities are eligible to apply to this Breakfast Seminar. We get many applications and unfortunately cannot accept everyone. The selection process is outlined below:
- Application is reviewed
- Selection is made and confirmation email is sent out
- Participant must confirm his or her seat in order to secure the spot
- If spots are not confirmed in time, the waitlist will be reviewed and new participants selected