What if you wouldn’t need to see a doctor when you’re sick? How could technology be utilized in order to remain healthy in mind, body and spirit? What are the potential benefits and consequences of developing a digitalized health-care system?
In this two-day explorative workshop, we will take a close look at digital health and discuss different ways of relating to health care. What barriers exist today and how might we overcome these through technology?
TOPICS COVERED in this workshop INCLUDE
- What is digital health?
- What barriers exist today?
- What is the future of digital health?
- How might we design a system that is desirable for the long-term?
Who should attend?
This workshop is relevant to all students who want an introduction to digital health in order to be prepared for a future career within the industry.
Participants should have a strong interest in exploring how digital health can/will/could affect your future as a professional as well as the future of health care. Note: This will be a fast-paced workshop where the participants are expected to contribute to the learning of the group.
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION
All students and alumni of SSES member universities are eligible to apply to this workshop. We get many applications and unfortunately cannot accept everyone. The selection process is outlined below:
- Application is reviewed
- Selection is made and confirmation email is sent out
- Participant must confirm his or her seat in order to secure the spot
- If spots are not confirmed in time, the waitlist will be reviewed and new participants selected