What should I do with my life? How do I find my passion? Who am I? What should I do next? How to decide?
Life is full of endless possibilities, decisions to make, and roads to travel. Somehow we are expected to make sense of it all and create a life that works for us. This is no easy task but perhaps the most important undertaking of all. Not to worry: help is on the way. During this dynamic weekend workshop, we will teach you how to apply the tools and methods of design thinking and entrepreneurship to life and work choices and transitions. This is the place where entrepreneurship meets the good life.
In this session, we will help you identify your personal strengths, passions, and values and show you how to turn your options into tests. Armed with a designer’s toolkit, you will be able to test, iterate, and improve crucial aspects of your work, mindset, and relationships.
Skills learned in this workshop
- How to apply the tools of design thinking to your own life
- How to debunk some of the dysfunctional beliefs about job searches and careers
- How to test ideas
- How to identify your personal strengths, passions, and values
- How to develop your unique vision of the good life
- How to lead yourself and avoid some of the common traps
Who should attend?
This workshop is a dynamic weekend adventure for those of you who are thinking about your next step. Whether you are a budding entrepreneur, confused job seeker, person in transition, or creative mastermind, this two-day session will give you a stronger foundation to ground your choices, support from a community of fellow seekers, and inspiration and tools for the path ahead.
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION
All students and alumni of SSES member universities are eligible to apply to this weekend workshop. We get many applications and unfortunately cannot accept everyone. The selection process is outlined below:
- Application is reviewed
- Selection is made and confirmation email is sent out
- Participant must confirm his or her seat in order to secure the spot
- If spots are not confirmed in time, the waitlist will be reviewed and new participants selected