SEO for Startups
SSES Campus, 5th Floor, Saltmätargatan 9
Application is closed.
As more and more information is put on the web, searchability is becoming progressively harder. A quick dose of SEO is ideal if you want to learn how to cut through the noise. This SEO Toolbox Friday will take a look at the tools available, in order to increase relevant visits to your site.
Contents of this workshop:
- Short introduction to SEO: Why SEO, How search engines work, Main ranking factors
- Steps for building an optimised website: Where to start, Content, Keywords, Meta data, Internal linking, Image optimisation
- Mobile optimization
Skills gained from this workshop:
- Understand why SEO is important, how search engines work and what makes some sites to rank higher in search results
- Learn the basics of onsite optimisation and how to analyse keywords
- Get some tips how to make your site optimised also for mobile.
Laura Lilja is the founder and CEO of Nordic Search. Before starting up Nordic Search, Laura worked for several years in the leading digital marketing agencies Klikki and Web Guide Partner. She has helped several small, medium and large companies increase their Google ranking, in industries where competition is fierce. Laura has a vast network within the industry. She is well-known for her ability to make SEO easily understandable and practical.