March 10, 2017
SSES Campus, 5th Floor, Saltmätargatan 9
Application is closed.
How do you start marketing a product before you have users? How do you know how much to spend on paid ads for your product? Adwords or Facebook Ads? Learn about this and more in this Online Marketing Toolbox.
Content of this workshop:
- Basics of Online Marketing
- Value/Content Marketing
- How to choose the right platform
- Mechanics of Virality
- Video Marketing
Skills learned in this workshop:
- Basic knowledge of online marketing and online marketing strategies
- Marketing strategies for solving problems like Network Effect
- How to take a strategic approach to paid marketing
- Choose the right marketing channel based on the type of business
Adam Peleg is an entrepreneur and strategic consultant with a focus on tech business strategy and innovation culture. Adam pioneered m-commerce when he co-founded Mixtiles, one of the first successful startups in this field and have worked on digital products reaching millions of people. Adam has provided strategic consulting to dozens of startups worldwide and is a returning lecturer at Hyper Island. Currently he focuses on innovative community building and the non-profit project petridish.se. He holds an MBA from Bond University of Queensland, he has a background in design and is native speaker in Swedish, Hebrew and English.