April 8th to 9th, 2017
10 am to 5 pm (both days).
SSES office, 4th Floor, Saltmätargatan 9
Application is closed.
This workshop is designed to develop participants’ capacity for effectively leading innovative ventures, either as an entrepreneur (e.g., founder or cofounder) or intrapreneur (managing innovation).
Content of this workshop:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and its aims (i.e., what kind of organization or team the leader aspires to build)
- Leading people
- Venture foundations (e.g., purpose, values, vision)
- Leadership versatility (flexing leadership style)
- Building organizational culture
- Aligning the organization for peak performance
Skills learned in this workshop:
- How to lead in the unique environment facing startups and innovative projects in organizations
- How to recruit, develop, and reward people effectively
- How to set the purpose, values, and vision for the organization/team
- How to flex between the hard and soft edges of leadership
- How to build culture, engagement and innovation
- How to align the organization/team for peak performance
Vice Center Director and Course Director, KTH
Gregg Vanourek (@GVanourek) is an entrepreneurial leader, author, teacher, and changemaker. He leads workshops, speaks, and teaches on leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal development. He is co-author of three influential books: Life Entrepreneurs (an acclaimed manifesto for living and leading with purpose, passion, and impact), Triple Crown Leadership (an International Book Awards winner, and called “the best leadership book since Good to Great”), and Charter Schools in Action. Vanourek is Vice Center Director for KTH and a Course Director for the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship. He is an adjunct lecturer at the Royal Institute of Technology and teaches a course in the Stockholm Business School Executive MBA program. Vanourek runs Far Horizon, co-founded New Mountain Ventures, and served as a startup executive for K12 Inc. (now a market leader) during its startup years. Previously, he helped to launch the Thomas B. Fordham Foundation and was a research fellow at the Hudson Institute. Vanourek is a graduate of the Yale School of Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, and Claremont McKenna College.