Design Your Entrepreneurial Life
This workshop aims to show participants how they can design their life and work (and studies) with an entrepreneurial mindset, including a sense of possibility, ownership, opportunity, vision, risk, and impact.
Content of this workshop:
- Introduction to Life Entrepreneurship
- Core Identity: strengths, passions, opportunity, service, values, and purpose
- Vision: a vision of the good life
- Integration of life and work
- Courage, renewal, and inner sustainability
Skills learned in this workshop:
- Deliberate design process for testing ideas about further studies, career, and life goals
- Identifying values (which serve as a foundation for everything else they do)
- Developing a vision of the good life
Vice Center Director and Course Director, KTH
Gregg Vanourek (@GVanourek) is an entrepreneurial leader, author, teacher, and changemaker. He leads workshops, speaks, and teaches on leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal development. He is co-author of three influential books: Life Entrepreneurs (an acclaimed manifesto for living and leading with purpose, passion, and impact), Triple Crown Leadership (an International Book Awards winner, and called “the best leadership book since Good to Great”), and Charter Schools in Action. Vanourek is Vice Center Director for KTH and a Course Director for the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship. He is an adjunct lecturer at the Royal Institute of Technology and teaches a course in the Stockholm Business School Executive MBA program. Vanourek runs Far Horizon, co-founded New Mountain Ventures, and served as a startup executive for K12 Inc. (now a market leader) during its startup years. Previously, he helped to launch the Thomas B. Fordham Foundation and was a research fellow at the Hudson Institute. Vanourek is a graduate of the Yale School of Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, and Claremont McKenna College.